1. TREATING NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS
Among other neurological conditions treated:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Brain Injury
PERSONALIZED PEPTIDE-BASED NEUROLOGICAL THERAPY
ISCELLI’s peptide-based neurological treatment stimulates the development, survival and growth of neurons of the central nervous system. This promotes neuronal maturation and it creates new electrical contacts which have transcendent effects. The improvements obtained are permanent and there is no regression of the advancements obtained.
Some specifics of this modality of therapy are:
- The molecules being derived specifically for each disease are not drugs. They are specific natural molecules –peptides + growth factors + neurotrophic factors- carrying encoded information to a specific receptor on neurons where the RNA reads the new information and creates a new functional protein based on the needs of that particular neuron.
- The neurotrophic factors used in our therapies are molecules that have shown the ability to support normal brain function, regenerating neurons and neurotransmitters and improving communication in the nervous system.
- The fibroblast growth factors when used in our therapies, have shown a stimulating effect on the pyramidal neurons of the cerebral cortex and other regions of the central nervous system, promoting the survival, development and activity of these types of neurons, especially in the frontal, parietal and temporal regions of the cerebral cortex, the most critical areas for cognitive processes (awareness, recognition, analysis, reasoning, imagination etc.).
The same has proven to be effective in improving the function in learning disorders, such as Dyslexia and Attention Deficit, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and neuro-degenerative diseases.
2. TREATING IMMUNOLOGICAL CONDITIONS
Among other immunological conditions treated:
- Diabetes Type-2 (DM2 Disease)
- Diabetes Type-1 (DM1 Disease)
- Lupus Erithematosus (SLE)
- Hashimoto’s Disease
- Osteoarthritis (OA) Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Rheumatoid Arthrtis (RA)
PERSONALIZED PEPTIDE-BASED IMMUNOLOGICAL THERAPY
ISCELLI’s peptide-based immunological treatments use personalized functional proteins and peptides to strengthen and stop the immune system attacking the patient’s body and to stimulate the development, survival and growth of affected cells of a diseased organ or tissue (pancreatic Langerhan’s and beta cells, central nervous system, muscle cells…) When the immune system and the affected cells begin functioning normally the organs, blood, joints, and skin cells affected can begin to regenerate. The improvements obtained are permanent and there is no regression of the advancements obtained. Some specifics of this modality of therapy are:
- The molecules being derived specifically for each disease are not drugs. They are specific natural molecules –peptides + growth factors + neurotrophic factors- carrying encoded information to a specific receptor on the cell where the signals pass through the nucleus of the cell, stimulate the DNA and originates RNA that reads the new information to create a functional protein family.
- Polyphenols and Flavonoids, are an addition to the natural molecular therapy treating patients with autoimmune disorders where an inflammatory process is present.
Polyphenols are the most important antioxidant molecules found in vegetables, fruits and plants (red wine, green tea, coffee and chocolate). They provide antidiabetic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-tumor activity. They reduce the risk of degenerative diseases-such as cardiovascular disease.
Flavonoids can regulate have the ability to regulate numerous cell processes in the course of a chronic disease, including neurodegenerative and autoimmune diseases, and certain forms of cancer.